The Office of Economic Development will:
- Foster business and industrial development.
- Provide technical support and assistance to firms seeking to start, expand or relocate to Niagara Falls, NY.
- Provide economic information and technical assistance required by investors from the inquiry phase to the successful completion of a new project.
- Market the City to targeted companies in the U.S. and abroad.
- See to assist established companies to retain local jobs and encourage new job creation, investment and expansion.
- Maintain an inventory of available buildings and sites.
- Develop effcient funding sources for potential economic development projects.
- Promote the growth of the Niagara Falls economy.
Contacts for the Office of Economic Development
The City of Niagara Falls, NY
Department of Economic Development
N.F.C. Development Corporation
City Hall – Room 300A
745 Main Street
Niagara Falls, NY 14302-0069
Fax: (716) 286-4484
Mr. Thomas J. DeSantis, Acting Director of Planning & Development
Mr. Anthony Vilardo, Director of Business Development
Executive Director N.F.C. Development Corp. ; Executive Director Urban Renewal Agency
Phone: (716) 286-4480
Mr. Thomas Tedesco, Renewal Community Coordinator
Mr. Allen P. Booker, Minority Enterprise & Business Development Coordinator (MWBE)
Contacts for the Office of Planning and Environmental Services
City Hall – Room 347
745 Main Street – P.O. Box 69
Niagara Falls, NY 14302
Mr. Alan Nusbaum, Environmental Assistant
Mr. James Bragg, Planner II/Historic Preservation Specialist